Inclusive Health Closes Enrollment for the Inclusive Health - Federal Option Plan
Inclusive Health enrollment is closed. All current members will continue to be enrolled throughout the remainder of 2013.
Eligibility Requirements for Federal Option Coverage
You are eligible of Inclusive Health - Federal Option Coverage if you have been without creditable coverage for at least six months and...
You can answer YES to AT LEAST ONE of the following questions:
- Your medical condition makes you "uninsurable."
- You have been refused or denied coverage for health reasons.
- You have been offered coverage by an insurer with a conditional rider limiting coverage.
- You have one of the Inclusive Health - Federal Option presumptive conditions which allows automatic enrollment.
You are eligible if you can answer YES to ALL of the following questions:
- You are a legal U.S. resident.
- You are a North Carolina resident.
- You are not covered as a dependent.
You are automatically eligible for Inclusive Health - Federal Option coverage and
you have been diagnosed with any of the following conditions:
Questions? Need help?
Call 866.665.2117, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have trained representatives who will be happy to assist you in learning more about Inclusive Health and and making informed decisions about your coverage.